To help address the unique needs of kids with pain, Pediatric Pain Warriors offers educational webinars and Facebook Live events on a range of topics.
For upcoming events, check the U.S. Pain Foundation webinar page.
Or, check out recording of past events:
- Mindfulness, meditation and craniosacral techniques for kids, teens and adults with Dana Massat
- School accommodations: A parent’s guide with Mari Franklin, JD
- Mindfulness tools for kids with Erik Sladcik
- Preventing caregiver burnout with Marianne St. Clair
- NEADS presents: Service dogs for tweens and teens with Katy Harrison Ostroff, LICSW
- A grandparent’s voice: Advocacy and support for chronic pain families with Nancy Rene
- Cannabis and children: Navigating parents through the stigma with Ellen Lenox Smith